Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Picking Sides

This was how I woke up this morning. Simon, in the mood to cuddle, decided that laying onto of mommy was the best idea...ever. This is not an odd thing with Simon. Some days I wake up to a foot in my nose, or a tail in my mouth.

In the past few months, we have come to a sleeping agreement of sorts. We each have a side of the bed. And what I'm about to blog next, will tell just who is running the show. As if you couldn't already figure it out.

I have a full bed, big enough to sleep two full size adults.  Yet I sleep on my side, on the edge, fighting for covers. When I first got Simon, due to his short legs and long back, I decided to put my bed on the floor. My back is killing me most days, Simon, however, can get on and off the bed with ease. That's what is most important.

I also like to sleep on the side of the bed closest to my bathroom. At my beds current placement, this would be on the left side. Guess which side is now been deemed Simon's sides of the bed? If you said the right, you would be wrong, and not paying attention.

Now, Simon's had dog beds, blankets on the floor, my old pillows. He loves the 'big' bed. He loves taking over the whole bed, under covers, butt in mommies face.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment